- English Conversation
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business
- IELTS Academic Exam Preparation Course
- General English
- FCE (Cambridge First Certificate) Exam Preparation
- CAE (Cambridge Advanced English) Exam Preparation
- English for Employment
- Trinity Secure English Language Test(SELT) preparation
- Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE)
- Integrated Skills in English (ISE)
How to Contact us
Ilford House, 133-135 Oxford Street,
London W1D 2HY
United Kingdomtel:+44 (0) 208 7498367email:email@example.com
London enjoys an excellent reputation for its commitment to quality education. Every year, students from all over the world choose to make the city their home for the duration of their studies.
London is a hub for cultural diversity and famous for its history, letting you benefit from an amazing range of opportunities that aid your studies and cultural knowledge.
Grafton College benefits from a great location, close to a large number of transport links with connections to all London airports and all major historic and contemporary sights.
The College is located on the Oxford Street, which is is a major road in the City of Westminster in the West End of London. It is Europe's busiest shopping street, with around half a million daily visitors, and as of 2015 had approximately 400 shops. It is designated as part of the A40, a major road between London and Fish guard, though it is not signed as such, and traffic is regularly restricted to buses and taxis.
Choose to study at Grafton College in London and be part of a metropolis that is world renowned and truly exciting!
Quick Facts about London
- Europe’s largest urban zone with a population of just under eight million
- Over 60% of London’s area is green space or water
- A long history of academic excellence, particularly in higher education teaching and research
- Strengths in the arts, including many established museums and art galleries which are often free of admission charges
- Major tourist destination featuring four world heritage sites
- Host of the Olympic Games in 2012
Madeira Fashion WeekendRead More
Tina Patel Delivers a Workshop on Lead GenerationRead More
Grafton English School visit to the National Portrait GalleryRead More
Grafton College meets RAF Chief at Royal United Services InstituteRead More
Student’s trip to London School of Economics and Political ScienceRead More