- English Conversation
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business
- IELTS Academic Exam Preparation Course
- General English
- FCE (Cambridge First Certificate) Exam Preparation
- CAE (Cambridge Advanced English) Exam Preparation
- English for Employment
- Trinity Secure English Language Test(SELT) preparation
- Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE)
- Integrated Skills in English (ISE)
How to Contact us
Ilford House, 133-135 Oxford Street,
London W1D 2HY
United Kingdomtel:+44 (0) 208 7498367email:email@example.com
There are several ways to pay your course fees. You can pay online or by cheque, credit or debit card, cash, banker's draft or bank transfer.
Online payment can be made by Credit or Debit Card click here.
Please note we accept cash payments only in pound sterling (Suitable for current or local students).
Paying by Bank Transfer
The fastest way of making payments to Grafton College is by direct bank transfer. For students transferring funds directly to the College account please refer to the account details below.
Please Note: Always mention your student ID (starting with GCH) whenever you make a transfer
|Account Name:||Grafton College Ltd|
|Bank Name:||Barclays BANK plc|
|Bank Address:||Scrubbs Lane Branch, London, United Kingdom|
|IBAN:||GB79 BARC 2096 6030 033383|
Madeira Fashion WeekendRead More
Tina Patel Delivers a Workshop on Lead GenerationRead More
Grafton English School visit to the National Portrait GalleryRead More
Grafton College meets RAF Chief at Royal United Services InstituteRead More
Student’s trip to London School of Economics and Political ScienceRead More