- English Conversation
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business
- IELTS Academic Exam Preparation Course
- General English
- FCE (Cambridge First Certificate) Exam Preparation
- CAE (Cambridge Advanced English) Exam Preparation
- English for Employment
- Trinity Secure English Language Test(SELT) preparation
- Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE)
- Integrated Skills in English (ISE)
How to Contact us
Ilford House, 133-135 Oxford Street,
London W1D 2HY
United Kingdomtel:+44 (0) 208 7498367email:email@example.com
Grafton College is pleased to announce the launch of its STAR Award(Students Taking an Active Role). Students are at the heart of what we say and do. Being a Student Centric institution, our policies, actions and ethos reflect the support that extend for our students every day, every minute. STAR Award is an annual award that would be based upon a formal assessment made on the following basis.
Portfolio – a personal portfolio made by the students that reflects their input and participation throughout the year in studies and extra-curricular events;
- Training records – trainings organized by the College for students in lieu of employability, study skills, etc.;
- CV – CV must clearly reflect achievements during stay with Grafton College;
- Interview – There would a formal interview with all candidates at the end of the year
- Presentation – All nominated students may be required to make a presentation in front of a panel that would comprise of a Committee
The AWARD would comprise of a Medal, Merit Certificate and a CASH award. This Award is a way to recognize our student’s efforts, skills and achievements. This award would reflect on our Student’s CV and would certainly add tremendous value in their job search and personal profile. STAR AWARD is another way of supporting student’s employability, student engagement and support and enhancement of student’s Grafton experience and skills.
Please submit your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 2016. If you have any queries, feel free to contact me or meet me between 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday.
All the best and Good Luck!!!
WRAP Training with Westminster City CouncilRead More
Madeira Fashion WeekendRead More
Tina Patel Delivers a Workshop on Lead GenerationRead More
Grafton English School visit to the National Portrait GalleryRead More
Grafton College meets RAF Chief at Royal United Services InstituteRead More
Student’s trip to London School of Economics and Political ScienceRead More